Front of House Training
Office Hours / Trading Hours
Introduction of Front of House Training
About Front of House Training
In the highly competitive restaurant market, with a wide selection of restaurants all vying for discerning customers, it is essential to maintain and grow your customer base. Being renowned for your ability for consistent good service and wonderful food are key to your ongoing success.
For this very reason, we at Sam Hospitality Academy have developed a Service Essentials Training Program specifically developed for the restaurant market, no matter how large or small your operation.
Our classes assist our delegates to understand all aspects of Front of House service excellence, designed to ensure client optimum satisfaction.
Our hospitality experts guarantee to take your staff’s front of house service skills to the next level, ensuring invaluable repeat and referral business for your restaurant.
Our Front of House training covers the following:
• 7 Star Customer Service
• Preparation - Mise-en-Place
• Personal presentation and polished language skills
• Inter-departmental communication
• Anticipation excellence
• Polished movements and deportment
• Table planning, setting and seating. Understanding for censoredand infor censoredrules
• Meeting and greeting - The first impressions
• Correct service protocol
• Correct seating skills
• Eye for detail
• Drink presentation and service
• Menu knowledge
• Wine Knowledge
• Upselling with finesse and savoir faire
• Dealing with difficult clients
• Dealing diplomatically with drunk customers
• Ensuring guests are relaxed
• Dining and Social etiquette
• Bill presentation