Leopard Creek Equestrian Centre (LCEC)
Office Hours / Trading Hours
Introduction of Leopard Creek Equestrian Centre (LCEC)
About Leopard Creek Equestrian Centre (LCEC)
Horse-riding has so many benefits - to the rider and their families, especially now that most sports have been cancelled.
* Team building with different activities available
* Party venue with or without catering available
* It is not more expensive than ballet or karate lessons, as you do NOT need your own horse/pony.
* It is THERAPEUTIC and scientifically proven to be one of the best activities for ADHD adults and children alike to do.
* It assist in Left-and right brain interactivity, concentration, low muscle tone, balance and social interaction. (HORSES DO NOT "JUDGE")
* Children that are quiet or withdrawn and often the recipients of being bullied seem to have flourished with horse-riding, becoming become strong confident individuals
* We start with lessons from aged 4 to advanced, and have various levels of instructors available.
* We have supported SANESA School shows for 18 years, and give show support our children going to these shows, as well as graded shows.
* We have experience in MOST DISCIPLINES, and pride ourselves that most of our riders compete strongly in DRESSAGE, SHOWJUMPING, EQUITATION, WORKING HUNTER, PRIX-CAPRILLI, STADIUM EVENTING & EVENTING & WESTERN RIDING.
* We have a couple of top riders at our yard, and Michaela janse van Rensburg is one of our winning "proof of the pudding" projects...she is currently one of our top junior riders at our yard. She was short-listed for the Youth Olympics 2018, SA Junior Champion - Open Equitation, Gauteng Open Dressage Rider, Open showjumper, Open Working Hunter, Victrix Ludorum 2019 SANESA as well as runner-up, Presidential Award: Equitation & Dressage 2019.
* Whether you are a "Happy hacker" or a competitive rider - we will be able to assist!
* Our OUTRIDES are wonderful!
* PONY CAMPS during school holidays (fun yet educational!) (Post-COVID)
* COVID Special packages avail for families-lessons/Stabling