VLA Magazine

�
Long Description: 

Welcome to VLA Magazine: Did you know that just by reading VLA Magazine For Free you are helping Fund Orphanages, The Disabled , Upcoming Entrepreneurs and more here is how:

VLA is a Free Magazine that generates its income from Advertisers and Sponsors; VLA only takes 35% of the profits and the remaining 65% Is used to Fund Orphanages, The Disabled , Upcoming Entrepreneurs and moreā€¦ VLA Stands for VoLuntiAd. Like Our Facebook Page

Physical Address (as it should appear on your listing)
Street Address: 
85 yeo street
Postal Code: 
2198