Office Hours / Trading Hours
Introduction of Slade's Handyman
About Slade's Handyman
I would like to introduce our company SladeGateIndustries that has been in business for the past 12 years. We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. We don’t compromise on the quality and the services provided to the customer. We believe in providing customers with services at a very competitive price.
As a “jack of all trades” company with experience handling maintenance and repair tasks, I am prepared to substantially benefit your Company as your next Handyman team. If you are looking for a reliable, skilled, and personable team who is up to any challenge and is committed to ensuring top-notch work, you will find my crews dedication and skill set to be of great use to you.
Our experience includes numerous skills and qualifications, some of which are as follows:
• Building, alterations, tiling, plastering, rhinolite and painting.
• Roof repairs, gutter installation and cleaning, car port maintenance.
• Outer wall cleaning, paving and tarmac cleaning.
• Window repairs, frame painting and cleaning.
• Dry wall.
• Welding and metal work.
• Lock removal and replacement.
• Gate repairs.
• Installation and repairs of cupboards, shelving and floor and ceiling boards.
• Production set builder and dresser
• Kitchen installations.
• Carpentry, for roof repairs and door hanging and more.
• Deep cleaning before moving in or out of residence or office.
• Painting, all walls roofs and ceilings, floors, gates and doors.
• Clean ups and rubble removal.
• Working alongside building managers, contractors, and coworkers to maintain opti censoredfunctioning and upkeep of various buildings and facilities.
• If your problem is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact me. No job is too big or too small. Three month guarantee on most jobs.