DCGsa (Debt Counseling Group South Africa)
About DCGsa (Debt Counseling Group South Africa)
Debt Counselling is a voluntary process created to assist over-indebted consumers. The Debt Counsellor assesses the consumers' debts, rearranging the debt putting in place a repayment plan that is affordable to the consumer. Although Debt Review is a relatively new profession in South Africa, the concept has been proven in countries such as the U.S.A and the UK. Debt Counselling has the consumers' wellbeing at heart, providing a tool whereby the consumers' dignity remains intact and they are rehabilitated into the credit market. Debt Counselling also provides safety for your assets including your Home and Car.
How do I know if I need Debt Counselling?
Seeing that you are reading this, you will more than likely benefit from Debt Counselling.
The answer is simple, you need a debt counsellor when you become over-indebted. A consumer is considered over-indebted if the money left after paying essential expenses such as groceries, school fees, petrol/transport, policies, medical, cell phone/landline, insurance etc. is not enough to pay their debts. Some indications that you are over-indebted:
* You use your credit card and overdraft facilities to pay debts and buy food and other necessities;
* You borrow money to pay other debts;
* You skip payments on some accounts in order to pay others because you cannot keep up;
* You cannot pay your bills at the end of the month;
* You receive letters and summonses from creditors and/or lawyers;
* You are considering being placed under administration;
* You have judgments granted against you.
Call us on 0861001047 or email infodcgsa [dot] co [dot] za
visit our website for more information www.dcgsa.co.za